View your Rent Statement
Online Rent Statements
Welcome to your online rent statement – you can click the link below to be navigated to the Online Rent Statement Homepage: http://www.mosscare.org.uk/tenantExtranet/
You will need your username and password (sent to you by letter) to view your rent statement. If you have forgotten or lost this, please email us on email@example.com
Here’s a reminder of how you can access your rent statement (for future reference):
1. Go to www.mossbank.org.uk and select Mossbank Homes
2. Go to the ‘quick links’ on the left hand of the page and click on the ‘Rent
3. This will take you to a link to your statement. Click on the link and you
will then need to enter your Username (Tenancy ID) and Password
4. Left click the ‘log in’ button
5. You will then be presented with your details (Name / Address / Tenancy Ref / Balance)
6. Scroll down the page in order to view your Statement
7. To exit, left click the left hand tab ‘logoff’
How soon will my payment show?
It will show within 3 working days.
Will I still get a printed rent statement?
Can I change my password?
Why do I need an email address?
This is optional, but you need one should you forget your password and you want us to email you with this information.
Can I opt out of the quarterly printed statement?
Not at the moment.
How confidential is this sytem and can anyone else access my account?
It is as confidential as the printed rent statements that you are sent in the post. It is your responsibility to keep usernames & passwords private in the same way you would keep your posted rent statement private. Your account can only be accessed using the usernames & passwords you have been issued with and you should not give them to anyone else.
What happens if I forget my username and/or password?
You need to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we re-send the information to you.