What are our aims?
Mossbank aims include involving residents at every opportunity in its decision making process.
Mossbank’s aims and objectives are:
· To restore resident confidence in the landlord,
· To enable residents to be a pivotal part of the decision making process,
· To empower residents to play a role in running the organization,
· To ensure that resident involvement strategies and process are fully accessible.
· There are a number of ways for residents to be involved including:
· Residents groups/associations
· Special interest groups or informal TA’s
· Tenants Panel
· Resident Inspectors
· Mystery Shoppers
· Scrutiny Groups
· Sub Groups— to review policy & procedures etc.
Step by step guide to tenant empowerment:
· Recruitment of scrutiny group members
· Role of tenant panel in scrutiny groups
· Role of board and committee in scrutiny
Please contact Patricia Carmody on 0161 232 5693 for further details.